This post contains affiliate links
Y’all. We have 5 days until Christmas. How did this happen?! Do you have anyone left on your list that you still haven’t bought for ? How about stocking stuffers that you’ve left until the last minute? Don’t worry your girl and Amazon Prime have you covered! I put together a little list of last minute stocking stuffers for the whole family & hostess gifts that can arrive quick through Amazon Prime! Remember you’ve got 4 days left to order from Amazon prime for Christmas arrival!
// For The Men //
- Yeti tumblers, we love these at our house! Perfect for hot or cold beverages and the new snap close lid is Alex’s favorite part. No more spilling water in his truck. Everyone loves a good travel tumbler.
- This 808 bluetooth speaker is perfect for your man. Alex loves to listen to his podcasts through our 8o8 while working in the garage and playing in the backyard. It has amazing sound for being such a low profile device.
- I love this faux leather ipad sleeve! This would make the perfect gift for the professional man in your life to tote around his ipad in style.
// For The Ladies //
4. Every girl loves candles am I right, or am I right? These Capri Blue Volcano candles are always a crowd pleaser!
5. Once again the Yeti Tumbler is a go-to! Perfect for a girl on the go!
6. I’m a sucker for a cozy robe, in fact I don’t know anyone who isn’t! Alex bought me this robe in grey for Mother’s Day this past year and I’m obsessed with it!
// For The Kids //
7. A new water bottle is the perfect addition to any stocking and these Bubba Water Bottles are my favorite for kids!
8. Where The Sidewalk Ends, ask any kid who was in elementary school in the 90’s and this bound to have been a favorite of theirs. Cute short poems that are perfect for little readers.
9. I love this Vtech Kid’s Digital Camera! We have one for Grayson that gets a lot of use. He loves to take pictures of bugs and places we visit. It has a few simple games built in as well that have proven handy on long car trips.
// For The Babies //
10. Baby Lit board books like this The Nutcracker, Dancing Primer are adorable little baby books based on classic literature. We own several of these and have given them as gifts as well!
11. The Hatch Baby Rest Night Light & Sound Machine, this is the perfect gift for the baby who has everything; I think this may be on our list this year 😉 A sound machine and soft night light in one all controlled by your smart phone it also features a brighter “okay to wake up” light that is so helpful when training toddlers to stay in their room until an appropriate hour.
12. Left or Right Ergonomic Crayons. These are absolutely the best stocking stuffer ever! They are perfect for chubby little baby hands to practice motor skills.