I am so excited to share this recipe with y’all today! I made this baked pumpkin oatmeal over the long labor day weekend for my family and we devoured it, so I know it was good! And, my kids keep asking about it for snack time. It’s really easy and could be whipped up for a Sunday morning pre-church breakfast or a late Saturday brunch, either way it is totally the bomb!
I’ve made it in a casserole dish and in individual ramekins which is adorable the ramekins totally “encourage” my kids not to gorge themselves on oatmeal and leave out the fruit I push on them 😉
I’m a total sucker for a good brunch and the ramekins are just the perfect presentation for a brunch. Plus, they were a Target dollar section find, you seriously can’t beat 2 for $3 ramekins.
- 3 Cups Oatmeal (instant or rolled oat/old fashioned oats)
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- Walnut Pieces
- Drizzle of Maple Syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the inside of baking dish or ramekins with melted coconut oil.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a second bowl until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish or ramekins.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup and walnut pieces to your liking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.